Anythinghindu offers easy and quick Refund on your refund orders.
1. When do you process a Refund? Refunds are generally initiated in the following scenarios:
- When Prepaid Orders are cancelled by Customer/Seller/Anythinghindu before delivery (Please read our Cancellation Policy)
- If our courier partner is unable to deliver the order
- If you wish to return the product, in accordance with our Return Policy
2. How long does it take to process Refund? Refund depends upon the mode of payment. Please refer to the list below:
- AHUBucks: 1 – 2 Business days
- Net banking: 3 - 4 Business days,
- Debit card: 7 - 9 Business days
- Credit card: 10 - 15 Business days
- Neft : 4 Working Days
- Wallets : 7 - 9 Working Days
4. When does a Refund get declined?
Refund may get declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or Order ID is missing on the package.
5. When does a Refund happen in the form of AHUBucks?
- Refund is done in the form of AHUCluesBucks, when incorrect banking details are provided at the time of placing return request
- If AHUCluesBucks are used while placing an order, the respective order will also be refunded in the form of CluesBucks
- If customer chooses for refund in form of AHUCluesBucks
6. Do Refunded AHUCluesBucks have an expiry date?
AHUBucks refunded against Prepaid or COD order have no expiry date. For details, please refer to the AHUBucks page.
7. How do you process Refund for an order, purchased using a Gift Card?
In case of order placed using Gift Card, Refund will be credited to your AHUBucks
8. How can I track the status of my Refund?
In extreme cases, it takes up to 2 weeks for refund to reflect in your account after it has been initiated. However, refund in the form of AHUBucks are credited within 24 hours of initiation.
9. Will my shipping charges be refunded if I ship the product?
In case of Self-Shipment, Anythinghindu will reimburse the courier charges (upto Rs. 300) in form of AHUBucks.